
Well currently I am unemployed. By choice? Kind of....but not really. I am just riding on the tails of life trying to figure out what I should do for the next few years. I currently am at a new residence, just moved to a different place in Boise. As I sit here at the dinning room table, I wonder what I should say tomorrow with my third interview with the PC. I wonder what will happen and if I am still qualified to pursue a life filled with struggles that will help me find out the true meanings of life. I talked to a friend on campus yesterday and he told me that he is going to Madagascar for the summer. Wow I am so happy for him. I hope that visiting such a massive country will help him discover what is important for him.
But what about me. What should I do? Where should I go...
Well don't worry I will figure it out soon.

1 comment:
hm, a simple question
but maybe to answer you need thinkin' more..
sometimes.. "a time" will answer many questions in your life.
(sorry, my english not good verywell)
Post a Comment