Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The beginning of the rest of my life

Well as the days to the end of my college career are quickly approaching I sit here in my chair wondering what is next in line for me? How shall I go about the rest of my life. I am wondering what new things are approaching.

Alright a few things first, I graduate in May 2008 as if you didn't already get that from the above statement. It took a little while but I am getting a degree in Health Sciences General emphasis. After 5 years of undergraduate learning and fun I decided that people just keep getting older and sicker, so why not help them to ease their pain. I don't want to forget that I spent one year in a Surgical Technology school training for work in the Operating Room. But after some struggles with procedures I realized that this wasn't for me.

So now what? Well you tell me. I have applied for the Peace Corps and I did complete a 2nd phone interview with them today actually. I really feel the need to explore more and feel how other cultures are living and breathing the same air that we are here in America. I also had a second interview at REI today. REI is a recreational company that provides great customer service on its products and is also very rewarding to its employees. Even though I would like a job here I am kind of struggling with the pay scale. And even though as of tomorrow I will be jobless and any money will do I feel anxious to find something that relates more to my education. Call me crazy but I would like to focus some of my energy here.

So I have decided to travel back into time with some pictures of my two trips to Europe 2005,2006. My life as a ranger on the Middle Fork of the Salmon in 2007. Gigging frogs in Montana with a friend of mine. I will explain gigging more when that photo hit the blog. I am very excited to go to Montana for a chance to brand some cattle in April. I think this will be very interesting and I can't wait to try some rocky mountain oysters! yummy! Maybe some other hobbies that I enjoy. I will try to make it a routine to take one picture daily and if I share those pics then you will see them and if I don't then...well I will choose something to make your life a little more exciting. I hope that you enjoy reading and as you will see the time will go quickly as my life unfolds in this....... "whirlwind of time"

No comments: